Business Lounge is the superior comfort hall for arriving and departing passengers using any airline services, accomplishing flights at Tashkent International Airport.
Business Lounge is located in the left wing of the first floor and in the right wing of the second floor of airport passenger terminal and has separate exits.
Upon arrival to Tashkent International Airport, passengers, who use Business Lounge services are welcomed to exit the plane right after arrival and they are met by special staff. If the passenger has luggage, airport executive collects luggage tags. After all passengers of Business Lounge arrive to the meeting place, the whole group is accompanied by the airport executive to the CIP Hall in separate bus.
For departure from Tashkent International Airport, passengers arrive to Business Lounge by themselves and passing separate registration, located directly in front of the waiting room, then follow to the waiting room and after that they are invited to a separate exit.
The passengers are offered the following services at Business Lounge:
- Simplified customs, immigration, and passport control passing procedure;
- Air tickets registration and luggage clearance;
- Comfort conditions providing for short-term waiting at the hall, equipped with soft furniture and TV-set, where passengers are offered bar and buffet lunch including local alcohol beverages. For additional service payment only VISA card is accepted.
- Great variety of newspapers and magazines;
- Passengers’ transportation on separate bus, porter’s services (upon request)
- Upon arrival the luggage is delivered to the Hall and handover to the passengers personally.
Passengers who have first or business class tickets of Uzbekistan Airways Business Lounge service is provided free of charge. For all other airlines Business Lounge service is chargeable.